Executive Coaching for Improved Outcomes
At its best, coaching is both a flexible and an accountable process built on the development of trusted relationships.
The following are areas that ORConsulting specializes in coaching:
- Developing leadership capabilities
- Supporting transitions
- Effective approaches to conflict and performance challenges
- Team coaching for high performance
Here are outcomes recent coaching clients have had:
- Successful management of a $1 billion change initiative
- Driving the bottom line in a new role with P & L responsibility
- Turning around a failing business unit
- Reduced turnover of employees
At its best, coaching is both a flexible and an accountable process, built on the development of trusted relationships. Our approach is guided by five principles: first develop an agreed contract that includes a clear understanding of the purpose and timeframes of coaching. This is followed by a discovery / reflective step; targeted goal setting; putting the learning to practice in the real world; and frequent assessment of progress and integration of changes, when needed.